- High water binding capacity
- Increased viscosity in the mixture
- Decreased growth of ice crystals
- Increased stability of ice-cream during storage
SUITABLE FIBER AND DECLARATION
- SANACEL® add FA - just declared as "Wheat Fiber, Psyllium" (clean label without E number)
- SANACEL® add 024 - just declared as "Oat Fiber, Psyllium" (clean label without E number)
ADVANTAGES OF SANACEL® add
- Clean label, no E-number in your product
- Possible cost reduction
- Available raw material with consistent quality
The fiber blend should be mixed with the emulsifier and the locust bean gum. Guar Gum is replaced in the compound in the rate of 1:1
The remaining ingredients should be measured and heated up in the kettle; the compound should be added when the temperature of 45 oC is reached.
The further ice-cream production is according to the standard technology of the factory.