Good day to you.
Food is not just part of our life; its a choice of our lifestyle, and "Healthy Nutrition" is on everyone's mind.
Even the WHO guidelines recommends to reduce intake of free sugar to less thank 10% of total energy intake. Scientific evidence shows that
- adults who consume less sugar have low body weight.
- an increase in amount of sugar in your diet is associated with weight increase.
- high fat intakes are habitually accompanied by increased saturated fat, cholesterol and energy density.
- moderate dietary fat intake, in addition to diet rich in refined carbohydrates can raise risk of cardiovascular diseases like heart attack and stroke.
On the other hand, a variety of studies from James W. Anderson including more than 200,000 people indicates strong negative association between fiber intake and obesity.
- High fiber consumption reduces risk of weight gaining / developing of obesity by approximately 30%
So, why am I talking about dietary fibers today?
We are business associates of CFF GmbH & Co KG, which is one of the largest fiber producers worldwide and I can represent them for your esteemed organisation. They offer a range of Fibers and Fiber Blends with their brand SANACEL®
As a Food Technologist, are you looking for below benefits in your product recipe?
- Clean Labeling without E number
- Allergen Free / Sugar Free Food
- EFSA recognized health claim
- Breads and Cakes - extended freshness
- Cookies - reduced breakage
- Frozen Food - improved freeze-thaw stability
- Cakes - fat replacement
- Sauces & Dressings - increased viscosity
- Spices & Powdered Products - enhanced flow-ability
- Cream & Chocolate Fillings - higher baking stability
- Yogurt & Curd - reduced syneresis
- Beverages - E number free thickener
Having personally known the benefits of these fibers and how your consumers can benefit, I would recommend it to be worth your consideration!!
Is there anything I can be of more information? If so, please feel free to reach me out and I shall make it as simple for you!
Thanks & Best Regards,
Nikhil Kapoor | Founder | The Blue Ingredient Co.
305-C, 3rd Floor, IRIS Tech Park, Sector 48, Sohna Road, Gurgaon 122018, India
E: firstname.lastname@example.org | T: +91-124-4056313 | M : +91-8452-002409
Copyright © 2018 BLUE INGREDIENTS PRIVATE LIMITED, All rights reserved.